Mar 19, 2008

Outage


Today we experienced a two hour service outage . Combine this with the fact that our home server in the garage is 5 years old and occasionally makes ominous rattling noises like its fixing to die at any moment and you will easily see why the question of backup is uppermost in my mind at the moment. OK so I have all my content from the "static" site backed up on a USB drive but thats not quite the same as having it online.

Soooo...since I havent had time to blog this morning I thought this might be a good opportunity to revive a couple of old items which are now safely backed up on the servers of the mighty Google.

To anyone who has seen this stuff before I apologise for the repetition. To anyone who hasn't I owe no apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts